fun drinking game: take a shot of water every couple hours to make sure you’re healthy and hydrated
Once you do something, you never forget. Even if you can’t remember.
i have two moods:
1. everybody get the fuck away from me
2. someone come over and cuddle and watch movies with me
there is no in between
Embroidered brooches by cOnieco
even on tumblr i’m the quiet kid that sits in the corner and doesn’t really know anyone
Via our friends at Crown.
Hayao Miyazaki makes ramen at Studio Ghibli
This is truly beautiful.
my jaw dropped
Whisper of the Heart (1995)
Ooooh, I LOVE this question!
Lots of people keep journals with systematic diary entries, but I understand that it doesn’t work for everyone.
Here are some cool/interesting/fun/motivational/productive things you can do that don’t necessarily include keeping a diary:
- Turn a Moleskine (or other notebook) into a planner/organizer/PDA/productivity system
- 52 lists
- 30 Days of Lists
- Answer "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind"
- Start a gratitude journal
- Create a "life handbook"
- Keep morning pages
- Start a scrapbook
- Use journal prompts to answer questions when you feel like it
- Participate in the 7-week Life Cleanse (new link! should work now!)
- Keep these 9 lists updated — REALLY useful things to keep track of!
- Take notes as you learn something new
- Use a notebook to keep track of goal-setting and productivity: 60 Ways to Improve Your Life in 100 Days
- Keep a recipe book
- Keep a reading journal/movie journal/music journal/fashion journal
- Start a quote book
- Make a travel journal — use it to plan your trip/vacation, then glue in transportation ticket stubs, itineraries, maps, photographs, dinner receipts at fancy restaurants, and write about your adventures
- Doodle in it
- Write poetry
- Cut out and glue pretty pictures
- Create a bucket list journal and record each item as you complete it
- Keep a dream journal
- Journal your goals with the prompts, motivation, and advice I offer in my own self-published ebook
Does that give you enough ideas to start with? :)
(Made rebloggable by request.)